Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ Review and Swatch

Hi Girls,

Sorry for being MIA! I was busy preparing for the exhibition, then relaxing after the exhibition. I missed blogging all these days. So now I'm back again with a new product review for you. Its not really a new product, but i use it almost everyday.. so i just felt like reviewing it for my lovely readers :)


The market is flooded with BB and CC creams... some are a hit while others are a miss! Today I'm reviewing the Pond's White Beauty BB+ cream which is definitely a hit in my books. Read on to know more about my views on the product...


Pond's Claims: The first All-In-One BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ from Pond's that works from outside and inside. This unique skin colour matching fairness cream gives you a natural looking instant glow on the outside while working from inside. For a perfect and glowing look everyday.
Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++is specially designed for Indian skin and helps give you:
  • Instant natural glow on outside
  • Lightens your skin and spots from inside
  • Evens skin tone
  • With SPF 30 for skin protection
  • No clogging of pores
  • Light, on-oily texture
Ingredients: 


Price & Quantity: Available in three variants Rs.299 for 50 g, Rs.125 for 18 g and Rs.69 for 9 g.
You can buy it on Purplle.com 

My take on the product: 

The product comes in a sleek white tube packaging with a silver screw on lid. It looks great for the price you pay! It definitely travel friendly cause its so compact it will fit in the smallest clutches. The tube has a nozzles which dispenses the perfect amount of the product that you require.


In terms of texture, this BB cream is thicker in comparison to others available in the market. You need to put a little effort in blending it. Its worth the finish it gives to your skin. It definitely brightens the face. On application it makes your skin look a shade lighter but once it settles in it gives a dewy look without altering your skin tone :) The texture is non oily but this product may not work for people with oily skin during the summers.

The Ponds BB+ cream settles into a matte finish and it is sweat proof. The Ponds BB+ cream gives a medium coverage and it easily covers minor spots/ blemishes. Though its available only in one shade it suits me(wheatish) I'm not so sure how this will work on dusky beauties.

The highlight of the product is that it has SPF 30 PA++ protection. With this product you can easily roam for 300 minutes without getting a sun burn. Just in case you don't know each SPF protects you for approximately 10 minutes.

Pros:
  1. Sleek packaging
  2. Medium coverage
  3. Covers minor spots/ blemishes
  4. Works for most skin types
  5. Sweat Proof
  6. Brightens the skin
  7. Has SPF 30 and PA++ protection
  8. Affordable 

Cons:
  1. Only available in one shade
  2. Not suited for oily skin during summers
  3. You need to put in a little effort to blend it
Do I Recommend? Yes, if you are looking for a affordable BB cream which gives medium coverage.

Will I repurchase it? Yes, I’ll repurchase it.I love this product 'im already on my second tube. I use it almost everyday.

XOXO
Karishma
Hope you like the review. Do leave your views in comments!

8 comments:

  1. This is my favourite Budget BB Cream..very nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to try this.. will do so soon,, hope u have an exhibition in mumbai too.,. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha:) You def need to try this... and yes one exhibition is lined up in mumbai pretty soon :) will keep you updated <3

      Delete
  3. I tried and it doesn't suit me well! Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww... that's sad... Pond's should probably come out with more shades... cause one shade can't suit all!

      Delete
  4. i tried this but was too yellow for me...:(
    gud it suits u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaa... that's a huge con for this product since it's available in only one shade!!!

      Delete